谢天逸,娄宗科,霍轶珍,吉仁古日巴.粉煤灰与矿渣复掺对渠道衬砌模袋混凝土流动性和力学性能的影响[J].干旱地区农业研究,2019,37(2):32~36
粉煤灰与矿渣复掺对渠道衬砌模袋混凝土流动性和力学性能的影响
The impact of mixing fly ash and slag powder with concrete on the flow ability and mechanical property of channel lining of mold bag concrete
  
DOI:10.7606/j.issn.1000-7601.2019.02.05
中文关键词:  渠道衬砌  模袋混凝土  粉煤灰  矿渣粉  扩展度  含气量
英文关键词:channel lining  mold bag concrete  fly ash  slag powder  extended degree  air content
基金项目:“十三五”国家重点研发计划项目(2016YFC0400203)
作者单位
谢天逸 College of Water Resource and Architectural Engineering, Northwest A & F University, Yangling, Shaanxi 712100, China 
娄宗科 College of Water Resource and Architectural Engineering, Northwest A & F University, Yangling, Shaanxi 712100, China 
霍轶珍 Department of Civil Engineering, Hetao University, Bayannur, Inner Mongolia 015000, China 
吉仁古日巴 Inner Mongolia Xinyu Water Resources and Hydropower Engineering Construction co., Ltd, Bayannur, Inner Mongolia 015000, China 
摘要点击次数: 36
全文下载次数: 51
中文摘要:
      为了研究复掺粉煤灰和矿渣粉对模袋混凝土流动性保持能力和含气量保持能力以及力学性能的影响,为寒冷地区渠道衬砌工程生产实践提供参考,对分别复掺10%,20%,30%,40%粉煤灰和10%,15%,20%矿渣粉、具有相同扩展度和含气量水平的新拌模袋混凝土,以扩展度1 h损失率、含气量1 h损失率和28 d抗压强度为考察指标,分析研究了模袋混凝土扩展度1 h损失率和含气量1 h损失率的变化规律与特点。结果表明,在粉煤灰掺量≤30%、矿渣粉掺量≤20%时,随着粉煤灰和矿渣粉掺量的提高,新拌模袋混凝土含气量损失率与扩展度损失率降低,最优掺量为30%粉煤灰与20%矿渣粉;掺合料掺量增加会降低混凝土早期强度,但是28 d抗压强度依旧满足设计要求,并且随矿渣粉掺量增加而提高,最优掺量为10%粉煤灰与20%矿渣粉。综合考虑含气量损失率、扩展度损失率和力学性能时,最优搭配为30%粉煤灰与20%矿渣粉。
英文摘要:
      This paper studied the influence of compound admixture on the liquid retention capacity, the air holding capacity, and the mechanical properties of the concrete bags, and provided reference for the production practice of the tunnel lining in the cold region. For double\|mixing 10%, 20%, 30% or 40% of fly ash and 10%, 15% or 20% slag powder, at the same degree of extension and air content level of new mixing, we used mold bag concrete loss rate at 1h extension degrees, 1h air content and 28d compressive strength loss rate as examining index. The results showed that when the mixture with less than 30% of fly ash and less than 20% of slag powder, with the increase in fly ash and slag powder, air hold capacity of mold bag concrete loss rate and expansion loss rate were reduced. It is found that the optimal addition rate was 30% of fly ash and 20% of slag powder. Increasing amount of admixture reduced the early strength of concrete, but 28d compressive strength met the design requirements, and increased with the increase in slag powder content. The optimal addition were 10% of fly ash and 20% of slag powder. The best combination was 30% of fly ash and 20% of slag powder.
查看全文  查看/发表评论  下载PDF阅读器